Efficient. Silent. Sustainable.
Solar Sea bus
- Length overall: 16.70 m / 54.8´
- Length waterline: 16.52 m / 54.2´
- Beam overall: 8,46 m / 27.70´
- Draft: 0.64 m / 2.10´
- Slenderness ratio (Lwl/Bwl): 10.08
- Light displacement (EC): 14,1 tons
- Water: 500 L
- Waste-water: 475 L
- Fuel: 2 x 300 L
- Standard engines: 2 x 25 kW e-motors
- CE Certification A: 12; B: 12; C: 16; D: 20
PROPULSION AND GEAR ENGINE
- 2 x 25 kW high efficient synchronous motors – cruising speed 6-7 kts
- High-efficiency propellers on saildrives
- Engine controls and control panels at inside and outside helm
- Access to engine- / technical-compartments via cabin and /or via stern entrance
- Engine-compartments ventilation: natural aeration and forced extraction
- Generator-, engine- and technical compartments sound protected
- LED-light in each technical compartment
- 2 x 300 L fuel tank for range extender
- Equipment includes:
- Filtration: pre-filter, water-separator and filter
- Fuel cut-out remote control
- Fuel filler, aeration
- Electric reading gauges on chart table
INTELLIGENT BATTERY POWER
- Standard setup is 4x 35 kwh = 140 kwh x 2 BMW i-3 batteries.
- Maximum power layout 420 kWh of high end BMW i-3 Batteries.
- Two drivetrains, each 6x 35 kWh for maximum power.
- Warranty of 8 Years (for a 80 % remaining performance left after 96 Months)
- Range extenders (diesel gensets) included in standard set up are 2 x 16 kwh.
- 120000 BTU A/C system inclusive in standard layout.
- Solar support 10KWp.
- Torqueedo electric engines.
- Completely smart systems free off redundant systems.
- Solar Sea Bus | Panorama
50 – 65 panorama-view seats on the main-deck o storage-rooms in the hulls o 1 toilet / bathroom in each hull
- Solar Sea Bus | 100
50 – 100 seats on the main-deck o 1 toilet / bathroom in each hull
All bathrooms incl. sink, electric toilet. Other versions on request.
- Interior furniture built in light-weight materials
- All walls lacquered or covered with wood, vinyl leather or Alcantara optic materials
- Standard interior with mix of modern maple veneer with white lacquered surfaces and old oak colored floors.
Décor panels in vinyl leather optic.
- Hand rails in inox
- All bathroom doors in light weight material, high quality, soft closure
- Port lights and deck hatches in “flush deck” design and CE approved
- All steps with anti skid surface, LED courtesy-lights
- Sink / basin with mixer tap (H/C)
- Locker under the sink / basin and other locker for various items
- Upper cabinet with mirror sink
- Non-skid flooring
- Accessories like towel holder, soap-dispenser, paperholder
- Electric toilet
- LED spotlightsn.
ENGINE- / TECHNICAL COMPARTMENT
- Access through liftable stairways
- Sufficient space for generator and all other technical components
- Space for a motorcycle, watertoys etc.
- Sound-protected, LED-light, 230 V socket
- 2 deck-hatches for access to forward storagecompartments
- 1.200 W electric windlass with gipsy (10 mm chain) and capstan
- Composite longitudinal compression-beam
- 10 mooring cleats total (2 x stern, 2 x mid-ship, 1 x bow on each hull)
- 2 pad-eyes to attach the lifelines
- 900 mm inox stanchions with inox handrail
- Pulpit in stainless steel